Skip to content
NEW COLLECTION - BOBO CHOSES & TINYCOTTION!
NEW COLLECTION - BOBO CHOSES & TINYCOTTION!

Stapelstein SAFARI Great Set

199.00 EUR

Notify me when back in stock

  • EN
  • DE
  • DETAIL
  • Processing Time: 3-5 days

    Due to their surface structure, SAFARI Stapelsteine are resistant to dirt and therefore especially well suited for outdoor use. The Stapelsteine can also be taken into the sandbox and pool. For cleaning we recommend water and a coarse brush. The SAFARI Stapelsteine are made of 90 % recycling material. The remaining 10 % are coloured new material to enable a play of colours. Each Stapelstein has a unique point structure and is therefore unique.

    8 Stapelstein: 1x safari violet, 1x safari red, 1x safari orange, 1x safari yellow, 1x safari green, 1x safari blue, 1x safari light green, 1x safari dark blue

     

  • Bearbeitungszeit: 3-5 Tage

    Die SAFARI Stapelsteine bestehen zu 90% aus Recyclingmaterial. Jeder Stapelstein ist ein Unikat und hat eine einzigartige Punkte-Struktur, welche die Kinder in eine Welt voller Abenteuer und Entdeckungen mitnimmt. Die Vielseitigkeit des SAFARI RAINBOW great regt Kinder verschiedener Altersstufen immer wieder dazu an, Farben und Spielvarianten neu miteinander zu kombinieren

    8 Stapelstein: 1x safari violet, 1x safari red, 1x safari orange, 1x safari yellow, 1x safari green, 1x safari blue, 1x safari light green, 1x safari dark blue 

  • Recommend age: 1 years old

    Size: 27.5 cm / H 12 cm / Max. Belastung: 180 kg

    Material: 90% Recyclingmaterial / EPP / 100 % recycelbar / Wasser-, speichel-, bissfest und UV-beständig

    Made in: Germany